Details on this page only apply to those in the Philippines.
- Protestant Christian
- 20-30 years old
- Willing to be involved in the church (CRBC)
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Interview clients individually, in families, or in groups, to assess their situation and problems and determine the types of services required.
- Recommend deserving street/slum children for educational assistance.
- Provide appropriate intervention/services not only to children enrolled in the program but also to their families and communities as a whole.
- Plan programs of assistance for clients including referral to other agencies.
- Handle group work activities with children and families, to include value formation sessions, as provided in the teachings of the Bible
Applicants are encouraged to email their letter of intent and updated CV to email@example.com Or you can call Catherine Gacutan (02) 912-5062; 438-4162; or 421-6381